You are being fooled about food and energy. Most of what you consume and how you consume just miserably sustains you at the same level of energy and silently gets you addicted to this state. Discover the real potential of the “alive foods” and natural way of cooking it if you want to: Boost your energy to unprecedented levels, live longer, live healthier, uncover your full energy and creativity potential, get rid of illness and always remain in good mood.
Most of the world population eats poor food, not to say suffers from malnutrition (America, China, India, Europe). People are confused on what to eat. Urbanization does not necessarily improve alimentation quality (FAO study) and may even worsen it.
The 21st century is a place where 75% of the world’s food is generated from only 12 plants and 5 animal species. Those do not care that you eat healthy but that you get delivered their products and pay for them. Whether you will get the same value of energy your money is spent for – no one can guaranty this. Worse, it is often the opposite, you buy a very poor Food with practically no real Energy value and for a skyrocketing price.
This is not all, the worst part is the hidden one. You think you consume normally, whereas you ignore the trap you are in – getting addicted to additives, discretely suffer from fertilizers, chemicals, bad diet and wrong conceptions about nutrition – you are being slaved in a system where your will is bent to the miserable level of energy obtained with the food you ingest.
- How to get out of this trap and make the right nutrition choices?
The modern food industry leaves no place for real choice and one’s life responsibility ownership. It consists in a paradoxical equation: Standardized and Manufactured Food with Poor Energy Value = Lot of money; however, Food with Rich Energy value = Lot of Time and Effort required to find it out and select. Since Time and Effort = Money, make your conclusions…
The solution is then to: Invest time and efforts in selecting the right food and opt out for high energy value nutriments. Yet, here is the first secret that we need to release regarding the aspects of “high energy value nutriments”.
- Secret n°1: The more you heat the food, the less energy you will get out of it once ingested, and the more harm you will get from the nutria-elements transformed through heat (carbon, transformed grass matter, etc.). Worse, you often get addicted to those transformed elements. Literally you eat dead food. There is no LIFE ENERGY left in it, no Chi or Prana, no bio-magnetic value in those dead cells. Just minerals that you force your organism to transform. Hence, you have no supply in “Life”, no supply in the most vital thing before air, water and minerals: the bio-magnetic energy.
- Secret n°2: The system wants you to behave so, as the lack of energy will make you more depended on its food production cycle. You will therefore adjust yourself to its rhythm: you will have a breakfast, a lunch, a dinner, etc. As if you were supposed to complete some rituals. Avoid this. Lead your own way! The cycles must conform to our body’s needs rather than to any norms.
- Secret n°3: The more naturally you feed yourself the higher value you will get out of the food. Hence, the less transformation, the better. This does not discourage your from making recipes, on the contrary – this encourages you to think of more natural recipes. Considering yourself a carnivore or an omnivore? First, ask yourself the right questions: why am I not hunting and eating raw meat and instead let industries produce intensive livestock, brutally kill animals, cut them into pieces and then get them in my plate cooked and with a taste that has nothing to do with the raw one – a transformed dead food.
Besides humans can be omnivores when they have no other choice, they can also be smarti-vores when they do have a choice, i.e. they can eat wisely. The latter implies prefering in a raw state most of the following high energy value items:
- Vegetables (i.g. cruciferous greens – broccoli, brussels sprouts, chinese cabbage, kale, watercress, green leafy- chicory, leaf lettuce, spinach and sauerkraut)
- Algae (Chorella, Spirulina, Wakame)
- Cereals and legumes (wild corn, buckwheat, beans, lentils, maca, peanuts, cocoa, Inca peanut (sacha inchi), potatoes or sweet potatoes have no particular energy value but you can cook them with vapor from time to time).
- Roots (all kind of root vegetables, such as carrots, igname, ams, beets, parsnips, turnips, rutabagas, yuca, kohlrabi, onions, garlic, celery…)
- Berries (all edible kinds), Seeds (i.g.: chia, flax and hemp seeds) or whole grains (amaranth, quinoa)
- Green leaves (did you know that roots leaves have more nutritive value than the roots themselves?)
- Mushrooms (almost no energy value, however they can serve to garment and complete some salads for example).
- Fruits (berries such as blueberry, cape, goji), citrus, camu-camu, coconuts, lucuma, melons, watermelons, bananas, etc.
- And sometimes fish and meat (fish – preferably raw, smoked or raw but spices-treated, meat – no recommendation provided in our article as we only recommend smoked or very softly cooked meat if you can’t restrain your habits), and all of this should be spared from overheating.
- How to cook wisely?
Three things sum up wise cooking: enough alkalinity, proper food coding and organism cleanliness to make all ingested food effective. Note, among those, the last tip is Key.
Of course, the secrets behind wise cooking are widely described in Vedas together with their benefits. Ayurvedic recipes are widespread on internet. Do your research on it if you are interested in this but let us provide you with some concrete tricks that genuinely make difference.
- Secret n°1: Alkalinity
According to Vedas – and put in our modern language – there has to be an alkaline balance in our body. Research indicates that 90% of our general population is far too acidic, which leads to a variety of negative health effects. For example, following Govind Kumar’s recommendation it is ideal to incorporate 2 glasses of lime juice along with the 8-12 glasses of water which is taken daily . A diet of 80% alkaline ash foods is ideal. We must maintain this ratio – 80 % alkalinity and 20% acidity for optimum health. The effects of having an alkaline body: 1) we are calm and collected 2) we have high energy level 3) our sleep patterns are deep 4) we have less colds and flus than normal 5) the immune system is fortified 6) the body has good absorption/assimilation/digestion.
- Secret n°2: Food coding
Not only “pH” level matters, we often overlook many other factors in our diet. Among them: the water structure and memory. Before consumed, water should be either distilled or melt, hence it should have no memory. Check out Emoto Massaru’s research on the water memory and water structure. It is just insane how much this matters to our health and general well-being. This can be considered as one of the most important parts in the food diet. There is no further explanation needed, we suggest you make research on this and experience what this means.
However, one thing we would like to stress on is the “coding” of water. By enriching water with right information (light, music, positive thoughts, prayer, intention, words, poems, pictures, frequencies and vibrations) you can incredibly and unlimitedly energize it, so you may want to take advantage of this technique. You can apply this both to the water and to the food you consume.
- Secret n°3: Cleanliness of the organism is a prerequisite for food’s energy efficiency
Obviously, if your organism is full of toxins, parasites, etc., you will never reach the right levels of energy despite all efforts. Hence, the very first thing to do before all the above described steps (and we intentionally put this at the very end to make a better stress and convey this message to the right audience) is to clean up the digestive system. There are a dozen of methods and systems to get rid of toxins and parasites, you can choose which ever suits you best, however make sure you really do complete this step before onboarding with raw food or any kind of diets.
Having said that, we hope you have enjoyed these recommendations and that they will help you to enjoy better health and mood. Don’t hesitate to share if you liked this article.